Melt to make an energising hot cacao drink. Use it for hot chocolate or an ingredient for your own recipes.
Ingredients: Organic Peruvian Raw Cacao nibs. Approx. 8 servings.
Allergens: Made in an environment that contains nuts.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place, protected from the sunlight.
Packaging: Fully recyclable and resealable.
How to make hot chocolate
- Heat one mug of milk (Ideas...oat milk, almond milk, coconut milk...)
- Add cacao block and stir until it melts.
- If adventurous, experiment with spices like ground cardamon, cinnamon, vanilla or chilli to flavour
- Add a sweetener such maple syrup (just a tad)
- Blend for a smooth consistency
- Serve in your favourite mug